Veganuary may already have started, but its effects are likely to be felt long after January as many consumers stick with their pledge of incorporating more plant-based dishes into their diets.
To help fish and chip shops adapt their menus to attract this growing market all year round, Kerrymaid has developed a Vegan Slice, a high quality and great-tasting dairy-free alternative to a cheese slice.
The perfect toppings to plant-based burgers, sandwiches and paninis, the slices have the same texture, melt and cohesion as a dairy processed slice, ensuring vegan customers have as delicious a meal as anyone else. For ease of use and speed of service, the slices are easy peel and melt consistently. n
Vegetarian Society ‘Vegan’ approved, Kerrymaid’s Vegan Slice is also gluten free and comes with 56 slices in a pack.
Enabling fish and chip shops to expand their plant-based and free-from menus further, Kerrymaid offers Sunflower Light and Kerrymaid Spread Block, dairy-free alternatives to butter that are perfect for spreading over baked goods and breads.
Kerrymaid 0800 138 1938 www.kerrymaid.com
- Top 10 time for Fish & Chip Takeaway of the Year 2024
- National Fish and Chip Day 2024 brought forward to honour 80th Anniversary of D-Day
- The Scottish chippy swapping chips for toys this Christmas
- Consumers loosen purse strings on high tempo occasions – but quality and atmosphere is key
- Falling foodservice inflation now a clear trend