Food ordering app Foodhub is giving away a technology bundle worth £1,000 this November to one lucky food fan.
The package includes Air Pods, a pocket-size projector, a Fitbit Charge 4, a Nintendo Switch, a Bose Speaker and an electric toothbrush.
All customers have to do to be in with a chance of winning is order from Foodhub’s app or website five times throughout November – with no minimum spend applied.
Winter is the busiest time for takeaway orders, says Foodhub which reports a +10% uplift in sales during the winter months, as colder nights make a cosy takeaway night in more appealing.
Foodhub is also offering a £3 discount to all new customers that order via its platform during November.
- Survey reveals which city can handle the spiciest curry
- Foodservice price inflation falls for a third consecutive month
- Just Eat calls for government to do more to tackle plastic waste
- Rise in active leisure tourism benefits hospitality sector
- Former chip shop owner banned after admitting to food hygiene offences