Tingly Ted’s, the hot sauces range from singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran, hit supermarket shelves across the UK this week.
The sauces go on sale at Asda stores nationwide on Thursday priced at £3, followed by Morrisons on 24th April and Sainsbury’s on 7th June.
Tingly Ted’s, named after Ed’s childhood nickname, comes in a range of two hot varieties, Tingly and Xtra Tingly, and are designed to go with everything.
The Tingly variety is a medium hot sauce described as “a warming hug in a bottle – not too hot but just enough to get your tastebuds excited” while Xtra Tingly is for anyone who wants to take the heat up to the next level.
The sauces, available in 248ml bottles, have been in the making for almost two years and have been created by Ed and a band of expert hot sauce makers from Kraft Heinz.
They are vegan-friendly and contain no added colours, artificial flavours or preservatives. The bottle is recyclable and made with recycled materials.
- Top 10 time for Fish & Chip Takeaway of the Year 2024
- National Fish and Chip Day 2024 brought forward to honour 80th Anniversary of D-Day
- The Scottish chippy swapping chips for toys this Christmas
- Consumers loosen purse strings on high tempo occasions – but quality and atmosphere is key
- Falling foodservice inflation now a clear trend