It’s just a few weeks until the T.Quality Fish Frying & Fast Food Show opens its doors and we’re giving you a taste of what to expect
We are delighted to be weeks away from opening the doors to the T.Quality Fish Frying & Fast Food Show at the Warwickshire Event Centre in Leamington Spa on Sunday 12th June.
We’ve got over 60 different product and equipment stands for you to stroll around, some who are exhibiting for the first time and some you’ll recognise from shows gone by. Either way, they will all be showcasing something new or exciting that will help take your business to the next level.
Here’s a glimpse of what to expect on the day:
- Kirwin Brothers will not only be showcasing its IQF skin on haddocks but frying some up to sample too.
2. Pukka Pies is running a case discount across a number of its SKU’s including Vegan, Chicken Balti and All Steak as well as sampling its full range.
3. Say goodbye to opening tins or rinsing marrowfat peas with Sam’s Natural Kitchen and its pouches of Natural Mushy Peas. Take advantage of a buy one get one free deal (up to a maximum of 10 boxes).
4. The new Pacific Greens vegan brand will take centre stage for Pacific West as it samples its Fishless Fingers and Enoki Mushrooms. There will also be discounts and POS available for these as well as its popular Salt and Pepper Squid, Seafood Basket and Scampi.
5. To perfect your fried chicken, head to Rupert’s Ingredients where it will be showcasing its two-step process using Southern Fried breading and Chicken Prep Dip to give a crispier finish, as well as its Peri-Peri Lemon & Herb, Prego & Mango & Lime basting sauces.
6. Middleton Food Products will be parking up a mobile unit where the team will be frying up fish and chips and promoting its Blend 30 batter mix, a high quality batter that promises crispness and increased holding time, making it ideal for deliveries and click and collect.
7. With food delivery still big business, Sweetheat will be bringing its new large heated bags which offer more capacity for bigger orders.
8. Florigo will be bringing along its little sister, Edge, with a 3 pan counter range on the stand. Described as a Dutch range at British prices, come and check it out and get a quote.
9. Peruse the walk through Drywite shop and stock up on essentials from chip baskets and fish lifters to non-brewed condiment and starch testing strips. Take a look at the new
aluminium burger press, great for launching a signature burger menu.
10. Kismet Kebabs will be giving out samples of its new plant-based lines that include vegan alternatives to burgers, kebabs, hot dogs and nuggets. For traditionalists, it will also be serving up its chicken kebabs and pre-cooked and sliced kebabs.
11. Presenting 10, yes 10, fully cooked chicken breast products under the Diggers brand is Pan Euro Foods. Together with two Seafeast Fish coated fish products, friers have a range of versatile menu options that can be fried or oven cooked.
12. King Frost/Young’s will be sampling Young’s Scampi, King Frost Cheese and Onion Fry It’s and King Frost Fish Cakes. Grab some great discounts as well as something to eat!
13. Check out the new Dinaclass Chinese Sauce from Kerry Foods, which delivers the authentic Chinese flavour customers love, and also the new 10kg pack size for Dinaclass Irish. You can also find out about Goldensheaf Smart Batter, which absorbs 10% less oil, plus its gluten free batter and curry sauces.
14. If technology is your thing, BD Signs & Digital will be showcasing its self service kiosk, online ordering app and digital menu screens.
15. Discover how CC Dynamic’s £XCHEKKA cash handling machine avoids the need for staff to handle coins and notes, eliminates theft and saves time counting cash. It will also be debuting MyCheckr, an age verification device to help eliminate the underage purchase of alcohol.
16. Meadow Vale Foods will be helping ease the pressure of price rises facing the trade by showcasing its versatile, range of chicken products that includes battered fillets, strips and bites, as well as its new Original Vegan Strips.
17. If you’re thinking of making the switch from beef dripping to vegetable oil or want to introduce a pan suitable for vegetarians, come and find out about the new vegetable oil from Nortech Foods.
18. Sample the latest biodegradable food packaging from ASK Packaging made from 100% natural sugarcane bagasse grown on the company’s very own farms in India.
19. Klöckner Pentaplast will be showcasing its Infinity Expanded PolyPropylene (EPP) packaging range which is 100% recyclable, is resistent to water and hot oil, and remains cool to touch on the outside even though food is kept hot inside.
20. From plain chicken to marinated to vegan, Theo’s has all the bases covered as well as a strong brand imagery to provide visitors with the perfect chicken-based food solution for their business.
21. Stop for a refresh at the Allied Drinks stand and try its new bubblegum flavour Shmoo thick shake while learning about the high profit margins it can bring.