Frozen food distributor Central Foods has extended its popular KaterVeg! vegan sausage roll range with the launch of a mini 15g version.
Complementing its current 4inch and 6inch options, these bite-sized versions are made from pea protein and make the ideal fast food treat. Why not pop a handful in a bag for takeout or serve alongside a portion of chips for a get value kids meal?
MD of Central Foods, Gordon Lauder, comments: “The demand for tasty plant-based products continues, both from those who don’t eat meat and flexitarians who are reducing their meat intake, and this new product launch will help fast food operators to serve tasty vegan options to their smaller customers, as well as tapping into the retro food trend for those who can’t resist a taste from their childhood.”
The 15g KaterVeg! vegan cocktail sausage rolls are available in packs of 200 ready-glazed and ready to bake.
Central Foods 01604 858522 www.centralfoods.co.uk
- Survey reveals which city can handle the spiciest curry
- Foodservice price inflation falls for a third consecutive month
- Just Eat calls for government to do more to tackle plastic waste
- Rise in active leisure tourism benefits hospitality sector
- Former chip shop owner banned after admitting to food hygiene offences