Fish and chip shops can now add the fresh flavour of mussels to their menus with just the twist of a lid thanks to Deli Fayre’s pre-cooked and ready-to-use soups and sauces.
Available in three flavours – Thai Green Curry, Paprika and White Wine – they are made using sustainably sourced mussels from the world’s first MSC certified fishery on the Limfjord in Denmark. These are then prepared and cooked by experts in the traditional Scandinavian way to produce delicious pickled mussels with a long, ambient shelf life.
Operators simply open the jar and heat for a delicious soup or add a few simple ingredients to elevate it to a sauce that can be served alongside chips, vegetables or rice.
Available in 350g glass jars, Deli Fayre Mussels are free from wheat, gluten, dairy and nuts, enabling shops to cater for a range of dietary requirements.
Deli Fayre 0117 9255299 www.deli-fayre.com
- Survey reveals which city can handle the spiciest curry
- Foodservice price inflation falls for a third consecutive month
- Just Eat calls for government to do more to tackle plastic waste
- Rise in active leisure tourism benefits hospitality sector
- Former chip shop owner banned after admitting to food hygiene offences