Amanda Seafoods is handing operators a profit opportunity on a plate with innovative new ways to serve 555 Amanda Roe
555 Amanda Roe – instantly recognisable by its iconic logo and blue tin – has been a popular choice in UK fish and chip shops since the 1950s.
Traditionally served sliced, battered and fried, Amanda Seafoods is switching this up with new, modern ideas that tap into current food trends and appeal to the younger generation.
Sliced into burgers, cut into fingers or chopped into nuggets then coated in panko, breadcrumbs or batter, 555 Amanda Roe opens up a whole range of new and exciting menu possibilities.
555 Amanda Roe offers excellent value for money, with one tin serving nine roe burgers returning a 55% gross profit.
Requiring no specialist skills or equipment – simply open, clean, cut, batter and fry – it’s the ideal seafood meal.
Reimagining roe for future generations.
To buy 555 Amanda Roe, contact your wholesaler. Alternatively, for more information, visit www.555amanda.co.uk
- Survey reveals which city can handle the spiciest curry
- Foodservice price inflation falls for a third consecutive month
- Just Eat calls for government to do more to tackle plastic waste
- Rise in active leisure tourism benefits hospitality sector
- Former chip shop owner banned after admitting to food hygiene offences