Wrapmaster has expanded its sustainable collection with an all-new Compostable Cling Film.
The latest addition to the chef wrap system is made from biodegradable and compostable polymers which break down in composting environments. This means it can be disposed of in a food waste composter with food and other organic materials, composted in a home composting environment or collected for industrial composting, making it easy for operators to incorporate into their disposal processes.
The film is also PLA free and not made from any food crop or vegetable sources. It’s better for the environment too, as it doesn’t contain Plasticizer, BPA, Phthalates or PVC.
Compatible with Wrapmaster 4500 and Wrapmaster Duo systems, it can be used for covering and wrapping all types of food, including those with a high fat content. It is also safe to use in the fridge and freezer.
- Survey reveals which city can handle the spiciest curry
- Foodservice price inflation falls for a third consecutive month
- Just Eat calls for government to do more to tackle plastic waste
- Rise in active leisure tourism benefits hospitality sector
- Former chip shop owner banned after admitting to food hygiene offences