Rupert’s Ingredients has launched a range of marinades and basting sauces that can be used before coating and frying chicken to add flavour and texture and to lock in juices.
Available in a range of popular varieties and different heat levels, including Peri Peri, Smokey BBQ, Jamaican Jerk and X-hot Buffalo, marinading chicken not only adds flavour but prevents the meat from drying out inside so it stays juicy and tender. It also provides a soft contrast to the crunchy fried exterior for an enhanced customer experience.
Rupert’s sauces are incredibly versatile, suiting a whole range of chicken products from wings, strips and bites, and can also be used as dipping sauces served alongside chicken and chips or for basting chicken, giving a nice even coating.
Rupert’s marinades and basting sauces are available in 4 x 2kg tubs.
Rupert’s Ingredients 01709 891033 www.rupertsingredients.com
- Survey reveals which city can handle the spiciest curry
- Foodservice price inflation falls for a third consecutive month
- Just Eat calls for government to do more to tackle plastic waste
- Rise in active leisure tourism benefits hospitality sector
- Former chip shop owner banned after admitting to food hygiene offences