Profit from St Patrick’s Day (Friday 17th March) by adding Dinaclass Irish Curry sauce to your menu.
Offering a warm and hearty accompaniment to fish and chips, Dinaclass Irish Curry Sauce combines the classic flavour of an Irish curry sauce but to a stronger spice level for a hotter kick. A serving of Dinaclass Irish Curry Sauce is a must-have on St Patrick’s Day alongside other Irish classics such as soda bread, Guinness and Irish stew!
Dinaclass Irish Curry Sauce is available in a powdered format in 10kg bags. It can be pre-prepared in minutes simply by adding water and then held in a Bain Marie or, alternatively, mixed and served on the spot.
With St Patrick’s Day falling on a Friday this year, it is an ideal opportunity to boost sales and increase profits. You could get the whole team wearing green and put on a “lucky” promotion by placing a sticker underneath some pots of Dinaclass Irish Curry Sauce, so customers win a free portion redeemable on their next visit.
Have fun, drive sales, and generate more profits with Dinaclass Irish Curry sauce.
For more information, visit eu.kerryfoodservice.com/pages/Dinaclass
- Top 10 time for Fish & Chip Takeaway of the Year 2024
- National Fish and Chip Day 2024 brought forward to honour 80th Anniversary of D-Day
- The Scottish chippy swapping chips for toys this Christmas
- Consumers loosen purse strings on high tempo occasions – but quality and atmosphere is key
- Falling foodservice inflation now a clear trend