UK-based kebab supplier Kismet Kebabs is embracing the growing consumer demand for healthy, meat free alternatives with the launch of its new Vegan Pre-cooked & Sliced Kebab.
Approved by the Vegan Society, Kismet Vegan Pre-cooked & Sliced Kebab is made from soya protein and a range of herbs and spices for an authentic taste and flavour.
As the name suggests, it comes pre-cooked and sliced for convenience, which means all an operator needs to do is heat it from frozen on a griddle or in a microwave for two to three minutes. Alternatively, it can be oven cooked for 10 minutes. No additional equipment, not even slicing, is required. Operators simply cook what is needed, which helps reduce wastage.
Available in 1kg vacuum-packed bags, Kismet Vegan Pre-cooked & Sliced Kebab enables fish and chip shops to expand their menus so that everyone can enjoy kebabs no matter their lifestyle choice.
For shops that want to optimise their meat free alternatives, also available in the Kismet Plant-Based range are kebabs, Anatolian and Chick*n Gyros strips
Kismet Kebabs 01621 744 055 www.kismetkebabs.co.uk
- Top 10 time for Fish & Chip Takeaway of the Year 2024
- National Fish and Chip Day 2024 brought forward to honour 80th Anniversary of D-Day
- The Scottish chippy swapping chips for toys this Christmas
- Consumers loosen purse strings on high tempo occasions – but quality and atmosphere is key
- Falling foodservice inflation now a clear trend