Winterhalter UK is now offering next day delivery on most of its popular models of dishwashers and glasswashers.
The company says the speedy service will be especially useful to those ordering replacement machines due to unexpected breakdowns.
“It’s great news that the supply chain issues are easing so much,” says Stephen Kinkead, managing director of Winterhalter UK. “Not so long ago most manufacturers were having to give delivery dates stretching into weeks or months. Thanks to some nimble footwork by our manufacturing and logistics teams in Germany, we’re delighted to now be able to offer next day delivery.”
The next day service covers popular lines including Winterhalter’s undercounter machines (the UC series) and its PT passthrough dishwashers and glasswashers. For more specialist lines, such as the UF range of utensil washers, the models available next day are more restricted – but even so, other models can be ordered with predictable and relatively short lead times.
“Obviously bespoke products will take longer,” says Kinkead. “However, the lead times for these are pretty much back to pre-Covid levels, too.”
The next day delivery service covers most of mainland UK, with some exceptions, and comes at no extra charge.
- Survey reveals which city can handle the spiciest curry
- Foodservice price inflation falls for a third consecutive month
- Just Eat calls for government to do more to tackle plastic waste
- Rise in active leisure tourism benefits hospitality sector
- Former chip shop owner banned after admitting to food hygiene offences