No one really likes paper straws, do they, let’s be honest? Sorbos edible straws, however, sound like something everyone can get on board with!
Available in seven flavours including lime, strawberry, vanilla, lemon and coffee, customers can relish their preferred beverages while contributing to the planet’s well-being.
Sorbos straws endure more than 40 minutes in a chilled beverage before dissolving – that’s if they aren’t already eaten! Costing £34.95 for a box of 200, they can be utilised with any chilled drink and leave behind no packaging waste.
Edible Straws 07999 373839 www.ediblestraws.com
- Survey reveals which city can handle the spiciest curry
- Foodservice price inflation falls for a third consecutive month
- Just Eat calls for government to do more to tackle plastic waste
- Rise in active leisure tourism benefits hospitality sector
- Former chip shop owner banned after admitting to food hygiene offences