The Fish Frying & Fast Food Show 2018 is all about discovering the latest foods trends, forging new partnerships and finding great deals
1. Discover a whole new way to prepare mushy peas with Sam’s Natural Kitchen
frozen pouch concept, which offers all the natural taste of freshly made mushy peas but in a ready to use product.
2. The High Speed Oven Company
will be showcasing its rapid cook ovens which have crispy pies ready in one minute and piping hot pizzas in just two. The plug and play Merrychef, for example, is available from £4,000, which on finance should cost about £5 per day - less than selling three pies or one 12” pizza. Plus there’s £500 of pizza to customers who order on the day to help you launch your new menu!
3. See demonstrations of Vito’s
portable filtration system which so many fish and chip shops are now turning to for their oil management, and take advantage of a special offer.
4. Be among the first to see T.Quality’s
new-look Blue Fish packaging range that includes flatpack boxes, stackable boxes, takeaway bags and chip forks. While you’re there, grab the latest 2018/2019 T. Quality Product Catalogue.
5. As well as having static menu systems and letter examples for internal and external signage available to view, BD Signs will be displaying its Digital Menu Systems so visitors can see how they would appear in their shops. Visitors can also try out the new BDigital design software to experience how easy and fast it is to make changes to the live display.
6. After a five year absence from exhibitions, North Yorkshire-based range manufacturer ME-FF
is back and bringing its Omega range. It can be fully customised with a variety of pan sizes and display cabinets as well as four stage filtration. Check out its new control cool bank which has had a recent facelift and is now positioned at eye level.
7. Find out how Ansul Fire Suppression Systems
can extinguish a fire in your range or extraction before it even gets started, protecting both your business and your staff.
8. Check out Sweetheat’s
heated delivery bag systems which promise to keep pizzas, curry and fish and chips at a constant 90°C until they reach the customer.
9. See for yourself the superior build quality of Florigo’s
high efficiency frying ranges, understand how its Active Triple Filtration system works and check out unique features such as its halo lighting and mirror doors.
10. Pick up a bottle of Coastal Spring
water, which sees 1p from every bottle donated to the RNLI, which means you could be helping to save lives while serving customers their drinks.
11. Goldensheaf, Henry Jones and Dinaclass
will be offering samples of its batter mixes, curries and gravies, as well as giving visitors the opportunity to taste its Chicken Train Lemon & Herb Marinade, perfect for shops serving grilled fish.
12. Pick up a sample of Australia’s number one chip salt, Flavon
, from Spicealicious and find out how adding this natural sea salt mixed with spices can add another dimension to chips, meat, fish, stews, curries and kebabs.
13. Whether it’s a new high efficiency frying range you’re after, a stand-alone fryer for gluten free or a griddle for grilled fish, KFE
is on hand to chat through the options.
14. Test the tastebuds with free samples of Spice Technology’s
Tee-Khi Chip Shop curry sauce and gravies as well as the ever-popular American Red Salt. A new gluten free range will be unveiled while its Tee-Khi Premium Gold Curry Sauce will also be on show. What's more, visitors can take advantage of a great show day deal and pick up a bucket of Premium Gold Curry sauce for just £10 and a 2.5kg bag of American Red Salt for just £6.
15. This year sees JJ Foodservice
exhibit for the first time, bringing its brand new bespoke fish and chip brochure, and demonstrating how it’s making online ordering easier with its new Fingerprint ID and One Tap Pay to its App.
16. Watch a demo of Preoday, the platform that enables mobile and online ordering and prepayment of food. The technology eradicates the need to queue with the results being increased customer loyalty and revenues, lower operational expense and rich data for you to better market to your customers and succeed.
17. Restaurant website building company FOODit
will be helping fish and chip shops get online easily and cost-effectively.
18. Make sure you are fully covered by speaking to Ryan’s about Wrapped
, the only insurance policy that recognises the working practices of fish and chip shops. Find out about the generous discounts available to businesses that hold a 5 Star Food Hygiene Rating, the NFFF Quality Award or have an Ansul fire suppression system fitted.
19. Middleton Foods
will be matching friers to their perfect batter by answering a few questions on its app. It will also be showcasing its gluten free range which includes batter, gravy and curry sauce.
will be demonstrating the versatility of its Goldfish curry sauces which simply need the addition of water before heating to create a smooth, creamy, velvety sauce. It will also be offering samples of its Mr Lee’s pancake rolls available in four varieties - Chinese, Curry, Vegetable and Emperor.
21. For visitors interested in mobile catering, Pro Fry
will be on hand with several of its vehicles for visitors to get on board and try out for size. MD Paul Newbold will also be available to give the best advice on getting started and tips on how to avoid the pitfalls.
22. Gain menu inspiration with the new Crispy Fish Fillet Burger from Young’s Foodservice
. Made from MSC certified Wild Alaska Pollock, it is coated in a crisp, bubbly batter and can be deep fried in just eight minutes. Development chef Joel Carr will also be on hand to demonstrate serving suggestions and provide tastings.
23. Hop on and try out Hewigo’s Chipbike, a new, lower cost revolution for street food and mobile and event catering. It has two double basket high efficiency frying pans and, what’s more, everything is self-contained on the bike with its own gas and electric supply on board. It’s eye-catching and different, so don’t miss it!
24. If you’re concerned about the levels of starch and potato waste entering your drains, Peel Tech
will be demonstrating its filter machine which also keeps chip shop owners on the right side of the law.
25. If all that’s making you thirsty, visit the AG BARR
stand where its brand new Rubicon Street Drinks range will be available to sample. Using authentic recipes from around the world, these four new flavours contain fruit juice with natural flavours and herbs.
26. Frozen food distributor Central Foods
will be showcasing its three new gluten free chicken products - kievs, chunks and goujons - launched in response to the growing demand for gluten free items.
27. Get up close with Henry Nuttall’
s high efficiency Eco Frying Range, complete with integral filtration system.
28. Speak to the RNLI
and find out how hosting a Fish Supper can raise vital funds for its lifesaving work, whether it’s kit for the crew or fuel for the lifeboats. With the next event taking place between 5th-21st October, there’s plenty of time to organise an event in your community.
is celebrating its 60th year with the launch of a new longer warranty on its pans as well as an extended warranty on its ranges. It will also be showcasing its stylish and quirky horse box conversion, ideal for taking fish and chips to outside events.
30. The NAEC is ideally situated in the middle of the country and is easily accessible from the M40, M1, M6 and M69.
BEAT THE QUEUES ON THE DAY AND PRE-REGISTER FOR YOUR FREE TICKET TO THE FISH FRYING & FAST FOOD SHOW NOW AT www.fishfryingfastfoodshow.com