Over 100 chippies have had a say in developing Holland’s Pies ‘Best Ever Recipe’ pie range.
Along with feedback from more than 600 consumers as well as market research, the Lancashire baker has decided to pack its pies with even more filling.
The Holland’s Best Ever recipe range includes:
• Potato & Meat Pie - more filling
• Steak & Kidney Pie - back to its original shape & even more tasty filling
• Meat Pie - even more gravy
• Chicken & Mushroom Pie - new improved recipe features even more filling, with more chicken and now creamier
• Cheese & Onion Pie - more filling
• Minced Beef & Onion Pie - more filling
• Peppered Steak Pie - shape change to match other steak recipes in the range and to make it clearer to identify
• Steak & Kidney Pudding - now microwaveable from fresh in 1 minute 30 seconds
The pies will be available to chippies across the North West from 31st July along with free point of sale, A two-week launch promotion, sales support and advice, plus an upcoming radio campaign are also planned.
Neil Billingsley, commercial director at Holland’s Pies, comments: “Chip shop owners and their customers asked for more of our famous fillings, and we listened. As the North West’s number one Chippy pie brand, feedback from them is crucial in ensuring our products are the best they can be. Whilst we know our products are already much loved with our loyal fan base, we wouldn’t be doing our job properly if we didn’t act upon their feedback.
“Our new Best Ever Recipes include even more of our famous fillings and we’ve done it without compromising the recipes that have made Holland’s pies and puddings the region’s favourite. We’ve simply listened to our customers and added even more filling and the Best Ever Recipe range also includes a New Improved Chicken & Mushroom pie.
“Plus, it’s never been quicker to cook our famous Steak & Kidney Puddings! We’ve listened to our customers and our fresh Steak & Kidney puddings can now be microwaved in 1 minute 30 seconds without compromising on quality, enabling our chippies to sell more of one of the top-selling lines.”