Heinz Tomato Ketchup has been part of our mealtimes since it was launched in the UK back in 1886, but what is it that makes this ketchup different?
It’s the unmistakable taste of our sun-ripened tomatoes, along with our passion and knowledge that gives our recipe its unique flavour. Grown not made...no other tomato ketchup tastes quite like it. That’s why Heinz Tomato Ketchup is the perfect sauce accompaniment with fish and chips.
Can Heinz Ketchup be enjoyed by everyone?
We’ve formulated our recipe so it can be enjoyed by as many people as possible, we don’t want anyone to miss out on the great taste of Heinz Tomato Ketchup. Our sauce is:
• Suitable for vegans
• Gluten free
• Contains no artificial, flavours, colours, preservatives or thickeners
Why is Heinz 220ml the right format?
Heinz 220ml Tomato Ketchup is the perfect addition to your fish and chip shop. With a top down format and easy squeeze non-drip nozzle, your customers can dispense the perfect stream of sauce onto their dinner. Customers love the great taste of Heinz and sometimes a portion isn’t enough so being able to purchase a bottle to take home means great taste for the customer and a bigger profit from selling your sauces.
What else does Heinz offer?
Heinz isn’t just famous for its Tomato Ketchup, its got a range of other sauces which are an ideal partner to the traditional fish and chips. Why not try our…
- smooth and tangy with hints of capers and lemon juice.
- thick and creamy, made using free range eggs and rapeseed oil
- golden, tangy malted vinegar from barley
Classic BBQ Sauce
– rich and smoky flavour, perfect with chips
What formats are perfect for a fish and chip shop?
With competitive pricing per portion and the UK’s favourite Ketchup on offer, the Heinz range of sauces takes care of your budget and your customer’s taste buds.
Heinz offers a wide range of take away sauce options, such as single serve sachets perfect for handing out to customers free of charge, to larger Squeeze-me portions which customers are willing to pay for:
– a larger portion, offer an easy opening, controlled non-drip pour
– offer entry-level core flavours which are the best way to control cost – by giving away the smallest individual portion size
Heinz Dip Pots
- Perfect shape, transparent cup to allow consumers to dip and dunk. Designed for serving with trade-up side dishes, such as wedges, chicken nuggets and tenders
– Perfect for families to trade up and purchase a bottle to take home
For information on the range of Kraft Heinz products for your fish and chip shop, contact Conor Godsall on 07736572041 or Conor.Godsall@kraftheinz.com