Seafish and AHDB are giving away 500 free toolkits including a Drywite stainless steel mesh fish drainer to fish and chip shops.
The packs, worth £25, support the Enjoy Fish & Chips research released last year looking at the nutritional composition of fish and chips and the wide variance of portion sizes across the UK.
Featuring posters, a case study and a social media guide, the toolkits are designed to help shops implement some of the research findings with regards to offering greater portion size choice and also assist in relaying messages to customers about the nutritional composition of the nation’s favourite meal.
Available on a ‘first come, first served’ basis, the contents of the toolkit include:
• Drywite stainless steel mesh fish drainer
• Enjoy Fish & Chips Nutrition Project Report – Does Size Matter?
• Enjoy Fish & Chips project business case study
• Enjoy Fish & Chips project Social Media Guide
• USB stick with a selection of pre-loaded static and animated social media assets ready for use
• 2 x A3 Enjoy Fish & Chips posters for use in-shop
• 2 x A4 Enjoy Fish & Chips posters for use in-shop
A further 500 toolkits are available but will not contain the fish drainer.
to apply for yours.